Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

If President Obama is not a good speaker without his teleprompter, how do you explain his success in debates?

• S
    Favorite Answer

It's called "preparation", dear.

• mirack

even with each and every thing he's the Messiah and makes each and every human being sense soooooooo good including his tremendous and gorgeous speeches.... oooohhhh the speeches. If the Messiah were to settle for Rush's provide to envision with out teleprompters, which i imagine he gained't do, it must be the Messiah vs. GOD. And the Messiah is conscious he's out of his league in this one. Thats why he's sending his cohorts out to do conflict and obviously getting slaughtered. Obama is a very susceptible-minded human being and the data is coming to mild. He ought to debate Rush to legitimize himself a President. Obama isn't a fighter, yet a turn and run type of guy at the same time as he receives referred to as out. no longer wonderful to me.!

I don't think either one did that great of a job.

Here's another teleprompter clunker.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/090317/world/ob...

Irish PM reads Obama speech instead of own

But Cowen was 20 seconds into his second address when it dawned on him that he was giving the speech Obama had just read from the same teleprompter.

Obama laughed and returned to the podium to offer what might have been Cowen's remarks - Obama thanked President Obama for inviting everyone over.

Easy questions, prescreened topics, changing the subject from specifics to generalities and talking points

Just like studying for a test in a 101 level class and BSing your way through the essays. If your vocabulary is good enough, you can sound smarter than you truly are.

only small minded and insignificant retards say obama cannot speak without a teleprompter. Most folks know he is very intelleigent.

If he was a good speaker without the teleprompter, he wouldn't be using it. Case closed.

• ARBOB

Maybe he had an ear piece. They accused Bush or that, which, by the way, he didn't. Who knows. If he was well prepared, good for him. He's a good speaker. That's about all. By the way, he's a much better speaker with his teleprompter. I think everyone has to agree with that.

LOL

It's been amusing to see all the "Obama can't survive without his tele-prompter" stuff.

They all consider Bush to be the Great Orator, apparently. They aren't used to someone who is actually capable of thinking.

• x x

Democrats thought he won and Republicans thought McCain won. I would assume you knew who won before the debate started.

Rep criticize each other when they disagree within their party. Democrats do not criticize there own thus are bias and not to be trusted. Look how fast the Hillary girls fell in love with Obama even thought he trashed Hillary in such misogynistic way. Were was the NOW org?

look at his competition, or lack thereof.... both in his own party and McCain, very sad for US because WE had no real candidate of value to vote for. I hope someone worthy decides to start a 3rd party soon to combat the 2party corruption that most here fall for. you silly 2 party sheep are getting the fleecing you deserve.

I don't because I don't think he was all that successful. he sucks at speaking. I would love to count the 'uuuuhhhs' and 'uuummms' he puts into one speech and that's with the teleprompters ! lol