Americans how do you feel that your superpower status is eroding?

USA will lose its superpower status in the global financial system as after this whole recession thing is over and its effects the world will have multi-super powers not one and some of which may be greater than the US one day. USA has nicely shown the rest of the developing world how 'too' free markets... show more USA will lose its superpower status in the global financial system as after this whole recession thing is over and its effects the world will have multi-super powers not one and some of which may be greater than the US one day.

USA has nicely shown the rest of the developing world how 'too' free markets can go out of control now there are talks of how to regulate the banks its about time..

How do you feel knowing you could be the last generations living in the sole superpower you seem to have got use to thinking your the best (I know not all think this way).
Future possible superpowers alongside USA will be China, Russia, EU & India.
Other than super powers the future large economies are looking to be:
Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, The Philippines, South Korea, Turkey, and Vietnam.

Nothing lasts forever
Update: Disrespectful? No one died I am not trying to disrespect anyone its not like they run their economy I just want opinions on how their countries status is changing
UK is also in recession you know so were in the same boat
Update 2: Anti-h8t- The others I listed ie Bangladesh are not future superpowers but future large economies in this century and its only 9 years in so how do you know Bangladesh wont be a high income nation by 2099? I never said superpower
Update 3: Where does it say any negativity about the American public in my question why are some getting upset im talking economics. Yes we are all in recession almost the USA is not going to lose its status overnight but right now it is going down the fastest. USA did not win WW2