POLARIS asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why is Obama lowering himself by speaking to an entertainer?

Jay Leno.

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Obama's perfect for that show, he's a joke.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Because he wants to show us stupid dum everyday average American's that he's just like one of us....except that he has a bad taste in entertainer's! EEW! Jay Leno!

Source(s): the912project.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

With all we have going on in this country today, the idea that the president of the US would take the time to go on a late night talk show is absolutely ludicrous.

This is nothing but an image and ego trip. Obama is suffering in the polls and is looking to boost his image back to pre-election levels. His ego allows him to think that all he has to do is get in an entertainment setting and he can convince the country once again that he has their best interest at heart.

He is a lying, low life, worst president this country has ever seen and that is saying a lot given that Jimmy Carter was president.

• 1 decade ago

Did you also object when George W. Bush talked with Larry King?

When Richard Nixon went on "Laugh-In" and said, "Sock it to me"?

When Frank Sinatra chatted with Richard Nixon on live TV?

When all the other Presidents that have spoken to entertainers did so?

Why do different standards apply to Obama than all of his predecessors?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don´t know who you think Obama is. Is he a King? I thought he was just a man. How can a man lower himself by talking to another man?

Source(s): The question makes no sense. I am not a Obama supporter nor a Jay Leno fan. I am also not above any other person on this Earth.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He is an egomaniac, certainly with the economy crashing and his appointees and co-harts making grievous blunders he could be doing other things, like paying attention

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Look for it - Oprah is next. Those are the only places his supporters see him. They're not exactly what one would call the cream of the intellectual crop.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

since when has jay leno ever been entertaining?

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

HE is lowering himself to talk with an American citizen?Who happens to host a show that a lot of Americans watch?How dare he try to talk to American citizens who does he think he is?

BTW---I'd have prefered to see him on Letterman!

• g-yam
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

then what do you consider it if he talks to someone who less average than an entertainer? oh, like a regular american citizen?

• 1 decade ago

It's OK. I don't begrudge him that.

I'm waiting for him to go on the "Rush Limbaugh Show".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.