Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

whether sweden is a good place for doing my m.s.??is language a barrier there?

i go a free education seat at stockholm sweden and am in dielemma whether to continue or not... i heard that language is a prb in sweden for doing part tm jobs for overseas students...

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Elise
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Language isn't a barrier for graduate studies, but it can be very difficult to find work without at least basic Swedish. Stockholm is crowded and there's a lot of competition for every job, especially entry-level work that students usually do. With the current economy, I can imagine it's more difficult than when I lived there.

If a part-time job is a necessity for supporting yourself, it may be hard in the beginning. Make as many contacts as possible, and ask everyone you know about job possibilities. Most jobs are found through friends, family and other networking.

Otherwise, Sweden is a great place to get an education. The universities in Stockholm are good, and student/night life is decent.

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Well!!! A classical language, is a language with a literature that's classical— i.e., it must be historic, it must be an unbiased culture that arose ordinarily on its possess, now not as an offshoot of one other culture, and it have to have a huge and totally wealthy frame of historic literature. How Tamil is classical? Claims related to the "Primary Classicality of Tamil": one million. Lemurian starting place two. Phonological simplicity three. Catholicity . four. Tamulic substratum of the Aryan loved ones of languages. five. Morphological purity and primitiveness . 6. The presence of the phrases ‘amma’ and ‘appa’ in practically all quality languages in a few sort or different. 7. Absence of Nominative case-termination . eight. Separability and importance of all affixes . nine. Absence of morphological gender 10. Absence of arbitrary phrases eleven. Traceability of Tamil to its very starting place. 12. Logical and traditional order of phrases . thirteen. Absence of twin quantity . 14. Originality and traditional progress . 15. Highest order of the classicality . Classical Languages in India: one million. Tamil two. Sanskrit three. Kannada four . Telugu Classical Languages on the planet (rather than Indian): one million. Sumerian two. Egyptian three. Babylonian four. Hebrew five. Chinese 6. Greek 7. Latin * Though the primary 3 languages exitsed together with all 7, best the latter four together with Tamil and Sanskrit are referred to as as Worlds Classical languages

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.