How do I change my address/direct deposit for Michaels?

I am a Michael's Arts and Crafts associate. As the rest of you know, checks are no longer being used, only direct deposit. Seeing as how I don't have a bank account, I need to make one and then enter it in to some website. It was a website we got with our "starting package". Do any of you have it? I already tried google.

Favorite Answer

ok, first you have to go set up a bank account. Talk to your bank, you will need to get the routing number of your bank, account number, account type, bank name, bank branch, and how much you will want to deposit (100%).

If you have any questions as to what each means, your bank should be able to explain it to you.

after you talk to your bank go to:

https://hris.michaels.com/OA_HTML/AppsLocalLogin.j...

and login and click on 'my hr self service',

and then 'my direct deposit'.

when there, click on 'add deposit payment', and it will send you to the screen where you will need to put in your bank information you got from your bank. when you are done, click next, and it will send you to the screen where you can see the information you just entered.

if you need to edit any information on your direct deposit, click on the 'edit' box on the right side of your direct deposit info, and enter your new info. you can have up to 5 different direct deposit options.

if you still need help, contact your store supervisor or HR office.

Hope this helps!!!

• Julie

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/sSTEA

As long as you have not signed any contracts, other then your rental application, yes he can alter the deposit to better fit your background check results. A holding deposit is NOT "it was ours", it is a hold that he will not rent to someone else while he conducts your background check.

go to a bank and tell them you need to open an account and ask them what info your company will need for the direct deposit info - forget doing it online - go interact with live humans who can answer your questions

• ?

Hris.michaels