Pleas tell me that I'm not the only one who takes offence at Twilight?

Seriously folks, Twilight is a sad disgrace to all vampire kind! It's like the crummy "Boy Band" fad of the wide world of vampires! I mean come on, at least grow some fangs for crying out loud! And I know all the Twilight fans are gonna hate me, bark insults at me, or even report me, but... show more Seriously folks, Twilight is a sad disgrace to all vampire kind!

It's like the crummy "Boy Band" fad of the wide world of vampires!

I mean come on, at least grow some fangs for crying out loud!

And I know all the Twilight fans are gonna hate me, bark insults at me, or even report me, but I'd like to remind them right now about the freedoms of speech and expression.

If you don't like what I have to say, THEN MOVE ON!
Update: @ Princes Palm Tree >> It's not that I can't take the criticism from Twilight fans (trust me, I can), it's just that I'm not interested in wasting my time listening to all the mindless babble that fans tend to throw at those that critique the source of their obsession. I have no time... show more @ Princes Palm Tree >>

It's not that I can't take the criticism from Twilight fans (trust me, I can), it's just that I'm not interested in wasting my time listening to all the mindless babble that fans tend to throw at those that critique the source of their obsession.

I have no time for such nonsense.
Update 2: PS. I did take the time to both read the books and watch the movie, jut to see what all the fuss was about...

I'm not impressed.
Update 3: PS. I did take the time to both read the books and watch the movie, just to see what all the fuss was about...

I'm not impressed.