Henry 007 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

Many people called Henry

Are there many people called Henry? that you know..

and I know that many people called David..really..

to be honest, I can't change my name which in Chinese is 亨利, but British

people think not so many people named Henry

I have got 3 teachers called David in one programme but different lesson, oh yes fantastic

oh really, the most boring name is John...funny

hey Marcus , you are from England? I bet..

Yes me as well, haven't met any called Henry

Rating
  • ?
    Best Answer

haven't met anyone named Henrry so far.

Why? does it bother you?

I got a teacher and a couple of classmates named David as well.

I think it's ok to have a common name. My name is Marcus, and one of my classmate back in tafe had the same name. "Hey, Marcus. No, that Marcus, not you, mate." funny

2009-03-18 13:32:02 補充:

Originallyfrom Taiwan, as you may have noticed...this is Taiwan yahoo...most of people who shows up here would be taiwanese.

But I currently study in Australia, some local love to call you mate here. Like "what's up, mate." And I always murured in mind "I'm not you mate".

到下面的網址看看吧

▶▶http://*****

• Dollis

Henry is a pretty good name. British prince also named Henry. Just being accepted with it. Dollis

Upstair is right, I have heard "David" much more often then "Henry". and, As far as the "Henry"s I ever know, they are all very nice boys or guys, very gentle. Besides, to has a most popular name like "David" or "Henry", is much better than "John", the number 1 "most boring male name" by survey. (No affense, really)

Source(s): US 20 yrs

Well, actually Henry is alright, not as many people called Henry as David. I like Henry this name, are you thinking of changing the name?

2009-03-18 12:20:28 補充:

To add some more info for your reference, it's true that lots of men and boys named David. The name came from Hebrew, and its meaning is the one that you loved.