Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Is it possible for Satan to get my girlfriend pregnant?

I have been hearing talk about the "end of the world" and that Satan will be selecting several "brides" to bear him earthly children. My girl has been having unexplained visions/spasms of a dark force trying to impregnate her with its child. Is she next?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

lmao...i hope ur joking or ur completley insane!....the people u hear talking are psychotic..seriously.

also satan is not real...his made up..a myth..a lie...just like god there is no such thing as satan, he was made up to scare people. To make people behave good. Superstisious people.

and the whole dream thing shes just having an odd nightmare or night terror..night terrors have been used to explain some alien abductions...or shes on drugs or sick...not being mean, but like to much rye or other stuff causes hallucinations

oh and that lie about satan n the bride thing has been told and around forever.

Source(s): me
  • 4 years ago

She started her period. It has nothing to do with the wrath of god or you being punished. It's a body function that god gave her as a female. The stomach hurting means. she has cramps. Part of her period. Don;t worry about her it's natural every female goes threw this. IF you want to be a nice boyfriend. Get her some chocolates or sweets along with some midol or pamprin.

• 1 decade ago

um I dont think so she probably heard someone talking like that and got it into her head so now she is dreaming about it alot of times we dream things that we think about during the day..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope. Ain't gonna happen. No worries.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Amy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

am i the only one who finds this question disturbing? ah scary.

it could be or shes nuts!

• 1 decade ago

hahahahaha Seriously?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe she's just nuts and needs her meds...

free points!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If her name is Rosemary, then the answer is yes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

haha ur kidding right?

Cuz if ur not u should see a physcatrist......

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ummm yeahh..... yikes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.