OIN
OIN asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

1 good thing & 1 bad thing about you?

friends be honest with the bad thing LOL.

Stars plzz :)

1 thing Good about me --- Im too much henest.(I cn prodly say that)

1 thing Bad about me ---- I get hurt too easily.

Best Answer

One good thing about me - I'm not self-centered and I care about other people.

One bad thing about me - I am kinda pessimistic.

Well my good thing is sometimes my worst quality, and my bad thing is sometimes my good quality...

Good - Like you I'm overly honest, but many times to a fault. For some reason I never think of "cushioning" some of my truths. Of course this one is good too because I'm a very trustworthy person which is something that everyone enjoys having around.

Bad - Very competitive, when I get into something, I get into it BIG TIME, while I don't resort to cheating or anything, I can be very hyperactive and obnoxious occasionally during it. On a positive for this one though, I am never willing to give up no matter how bleek the situation may seem because of this strong competitive spirit.

Good Thing : I have a sarcastic sense of humor

Bad Thing : I have a sarcastic sense of humor

Good thing: I don't let things bother me

Bad thing: I don't let things bother me

Good Thing: I don't let other people's opinions sway mine

Bad Thing: I don't let other people's opinions sway mine

See where I'm going with this? It doesn't matter what you say about a good thing and a bad thing, because someone else will come along, and think that the one thing that is bad, is really a good quality you have.

Well #20 & #18 are tied for my least favorite so I will say something nice about each of them. Kyle Busch the kid can drive anything he is in and he is very, very good at it. Tony Stewart - I love he is starting his own team, I will always think it had a lot with JD going to Toyota and i respect Tony for it. Junior - Needs to be a bit more aggressive in his driving and less aggressive with his mouth....LOL! Hey, I love the guy but everyone has faults. Now before I get jumped on for saying Junior needs to be more aggressive I DO NOT want him to be like his dad and wreck everything he comes in contact with;) I loved Sr. but I am not looking for anyone to take his place. I love Junior for completely different reasons & I just want him to have some fire in his belly and to drive with that fire.

BAD: I have the world's largest EGO. When I get onto the lift, my ego has to wait for the next one, because I go first.

GOOD: I also do a lot to help my fellow man. I guess that's how my ego got so unbelievably huge. I work in the homeless shelters, and volunteer for so many different charity groups it's ridiculous. I do fundraisers for charities like UNICEF and local charities around my city.

• Hullo

Good: I'll hold a friends secret for a lifetime

Bad: I come off as rude or weird to people that don't know me because I'm so random and occasionally don't think before opening my mouth.

Good: Loyal

Bad: Impulsive/Quick-tempered

A good thing is that i work hard a bad thing would be that I dont particularly get on well with new people

My good thing- I never wear make up because I want people to see me for me,

My bad thing- I smile so no one will ever see the real me.

Kinda weird right?

Good Thing: I am a nice person.

Bad Thing: I hate people very easily.

Good- Athletic

Bad- blush a lot- makes people think I'm nervous around girls