Will a urinary tract infection go away naturally?

I have reason to believe I have a UTI. I have all the symptoms except for 'pain'. There is a 'pinching' sensation, almost like you have to pee really REALLY bad but your bladder is empty, but not anything painful or unbearable. Which is why, I am hoping with time, it can just go away. Is this at all possible, or is a trip to the doctor the only treatment? Antibiotics isn't really an option for me at this point so I was wondering what my chances are. Please don't just say 'go to a doctor' because I can't, plain and simple.

Best Answer

A very small percentage of women are lucky enough to cure their UTI without medication or any sort of treatment, because their immunity is strong and they happen to eat a diet in the right food's that cure UTI. You have to remember that your urinary tract infection is caused by the E coli bacteria, and just hoping that your UTI will get cured can be dangerous. If your bladder infection spreads to your kidneys you can end up with kidney damage, and be rushed to hospital, and have antibiotics fed to you on a drip. If you’re hoping your infection will disappear because you don’t want to see your doctor, you must see him to get a proper diagnosis. Once you have the correct diagnosis you will then be able to successfully treat yourself how you want to. Treating a UTI with diet is easy and can be achieved within 12 hours if you use the right foods and supplements. No drug can do that.

• S P

Antibiotics are the ONLY option right now. SEE A DOCTOR ASAP! Which would you rather have happen, go to the doctor now and get it taken care of now, or end up deathly ill in the hospital with iv antibiotics? If it is a UTI then YOU NEED antibiotics! All of the other the counter junk only PREVENTS a UTI it DOES NOT cure one! Two different words with two different meanings. UTIs turn into kidney infections and kidney infections can turn into sepsis and kill you.