Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

anybody know about sudan?

hi! i need to know some things about sudan and i can't find them on the internet.. if u could help me it will be great! What is the Government System, and what is the Head of State? also its geographic neighbors and important current issues.

thanks! =)

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sudan neighbors the countries Egypt, Libya, Chad,Central African Republic, Congo, Uganda, Kenya, Ethiopia, and Eritria. The government system of sudan is an authoritarian dictatorship. Many important current issuses in sudan involve the genocide of ethnic black africans in the Darfur region as well as high levels of armed dissent in the south. Currently Sudan's president Omar al-Bashir has been indicted by the International Criminal Courts for genocide against black africans and in response to the genocide indictment Al-Bashir heightened the offensive on Darfur and kicked out international aid groups.

• 1 decade ago

Sudan neighbors the countries Egypt, Libya, Chad,Central African Republic, Congo, Uganda, Kenya, Ethiopia, and Eritria. The government system of sudan is an authoritarian dictatorship. Many important current issuses in sudan involve the genocide of ethnic black africans in the Darfur region as well as high levels of armed dissent in the south. Currently Sudan's president Omar al-Bashir has been indicted by the International Criminal Courts for genocide against black africans and in response to the genocide indictment Al-Bashir heightened the offensive on Darfur and kicked out international aid groups. KENYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.