promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
jeepndd asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Is Obama really the better man?

Barack Obama has taken every opportunity to insult President Bush and belittle him. When given the opportunity to criticize President Obama the former President George W. Bush refused to do so in Canada. Do you really believe Obama is the better man?

Not even Jimmy Carter nor Bill Clinton could refrain from taking verbal potshots at Bush.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090317/ap_on_re_ca/ca...

Update:

Sarah if you've never heard Obama bash Bush then you've never listened to one of his speeches.

Update 2:

Ashton, simply amazing, you just assume I am a caucasion bigot. You sir are the bigot. I'm multi-racial and my question has nothing to do with race but with what is most important, character.

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nope. Obama's the head coward like his Attorney General said.

Eric Holder, the country’s attorney general, called the United States “a nation of cowards”

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Yes he is the better man and better President

lol

Bash Bush?? What?

Must be confusing us with people who give a **** about defending bush or opinions on him...from the negative ones

Course he would not say anything in Canada about Obama when he was there all the security was to keep the Canadians from Hugging Obama too much

• lilly4
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Man? he is a man? he is a wusp one IF he is. All for fame, even at the cost of the USA peoples life. That is not a man, it is a mouse.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, he is and the fact that the 1st answerer can say that this faithful Husband,good Father and highly successful man is not even a good man goes a long way to explaining the lack of credibility that the GOP now enjoys.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is perhaps a bit tactless of a new President to speak too ill of his predecessor (or vice-versa). However to be fair in a few cases it's a little difficult to explain how things are going to be done better without simultaneously pointing out how things were done badly before.

Although I agree that Obama should cut it out and start letting America move on.

And I might add that the same goes for Cheney. He's been doing a lot of trash talking too. Simlar bad form, Dick.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Barry just makes himself look more ignorant every time he opens his mouth

It's the I-blame-Bush-Administration in full swing.

Bush at least has the class to keep his thought on Obama to himself..Obama is just trash talking...just makes him lose even more credibility

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Certainly not!

What else do you really expect from that nasty, racist trash currently fouling our White House?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, Mitt Romney was the better man.

• That's why Bush isn't a Democrat.

On policy he's always had FAR more in common with the DNC than with the RNC but they won't let him in because he isn't a classless piece of ****.

• 1 decade ago

If Obama insults Bush, it makes him look better to the american public. If Bush insults, or criticizes Obama, it makes him look small and petty. If Bush were to take verbal shots at Obama, the American public would hate him for it, no matter what he said. Obama is trying to make himself look good any way he can. If he succeeds in his term, it was all his own doing, if he fails, then it's Bush's fault.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.