Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Know any Holocaust movies?

I have a project to do about the Holocaust. I need some clips from the movie. It can't be a trailer. Please help.

Favorite Answer

Schindler's List - Probably the best from the perspective of those in the concentraion camps

The Pianist - Probably the best from the perspective of those who hid from the Nazis

Also of note:

Life is Beautiful

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas

And here's a bigger list:

http://www.amazon.com/EXCELLENT-Holocaust-Movies-a...

But mainly just concentrate on the first two I mentioned and you'll get everything you need.

Schindler's List is "THE" Holocaust movie. There's also The Reader, The Pianist, Life is Beautiful, Downfall.

Schindler's List (strongly recommend)

The Diary of Ann Frank

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas

Schindler's List

Life is Beautiful

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas

The Devil's Arthmetic and The Boy in the Striped Pijamas

Triumph Of The Spirit ( I won't be reduntant and list all the other ones that are already here.) It's a really great movie I had to watch it for a history class. Apperently its not very well known.

The Counterfeiters

The Pianist: excellent and heartbreaking.

Also, there is a documentary called The Last Days that is pretty good too. It is mixed with interviews and archival footage, so it really doesn't feel too much like a documentary.

Inglourious Bastards is more of a war and battle movie rather than showing the prison camps but they do go through the pow camps in a part of the movie...

• Pamela

The Boy in The Striped Pajamas I highly recommend, also Sophie Scroll, downfall, consipiracy, the devil's arithmetic, the reader and Bent