Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Know any Holocaust movies?

I have a project to do about the Holocaust. I need some clips from the movie. It can't be a trailer. Please help.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Schindler's List - Probably the best from the perspective of those in the concentraion camps

The Pianist - Probably the best from the perspective of those who hid from the Nazis

Also of note:

Life is Beautiful

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas

And here's a bigger list:

http://www.amazon.com/EXCELLENT-Holocaust-Movies-a...

But mainly just concentrate on the first two I mentioned and you'll get everything you need.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Schindler's List is "THE" Holocaust movie. There's also The Reader, The Pianist, Life is Beautiful, Downfall.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Schindler's List (strongly recommend)

The Diary of Ann Frank

• 1 decade ago

Schindler's List

Life is Beautiful

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The Devil's Arthmetic and The Boy in the Striped Pijamas

• 1 decade ago

Triumph Of The Spirit ( I won't be reduntant and list all the other ones that are already here.) It's a really great movie I had to watch it for a history class. Apperently its not very well known.

• 1 decade ago

The Counterfeiters

• 1 decade ago

The Pianist: excellent and heartbreaking.

Also, there is a documentary called The Last Days that is pretty good too. It is mixed with interviews and archival footage, so it really doesn't feel too much like a documentary.

• 1 decade ago

Inglourious Bastards is more of a war and battle movie rather than showing the prison camps but they do go through the pow camps in a part of the movie...

• Pamela
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The Boy in The Striped Pajamas I highly recommend, also Sophie Scroll, downfall, consipiracy, the devil's arithmetic, the reader and Bent

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.