Dream help, starring Jason and Grant from Ghost Hunters!?

As most of you know by now I've been getting weird dreams lately, but this goes into the most weird section.

I dreamed I had my own baby (I'm 17 and no where close to that) and I was at a gas station with Jason and Grant from Ghost Hunters. We then get out of my moms red Xterra that someone was driving, open a door in the side of the gas station and we are in a dark area and my baby is crawling along with us and I start seeing black shadows in mid air and my son is watching it as it passes and then more babies come (like about 8) and start crawling and doing ghost hunting with us and we start seeing shadows in the very back by shelves and a toolbox so we get out. Jason then says "Your son will remember that he did ghost hunting.", in a humorous way and then I say "He's not even a year old." then the dream ends.

I gotta start going to those sites.

Favorite Answer

I OMG I love that show! It is so good! Ok well, anyway, yeah.

I'm thinkin you like kids...and ghost hunters.

To see a baby in your dream, signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings. Babies symbolize something in your own inner nature that is pure, vulnerable, helpless and/or uncorrupted. If you find a baby in your dream, then it suggests that you have acknowledged your hidden potential. If you dream that you forgot you had a baby, then it suggests that you are trying hide your own vulnerabilities; You do not want to let others know of your weaknesses.

If you dream that you are on your way to the hospital to have a baby, then it signifies your issues of dependency and your desire to be completely care for. Perhaps you are trying to get out of some responsibility. If you are pregnant, then a more direct interpretation may simply mean that you are experiencing some anxieties of making it to the hospital when the time comes.

To dream of a crying baby, indicates that a part of yourself that is deprived of attention and needs some nurturing. Alternatively, it represents your unfulfilled goals and a sense of lacking in your life. If you dream that a baby is neglected, then it suggests that you are not paying enough attention to yourself. You are not utilizing your full potential. Alternatively, this dream could represent your fears about your own children and your ability to protect and to provide for them.

To dream about a starving baby, represents your dependence on others. You are experiencing some deficiency in your life that needs immediate attention and gratification.

To dream of an extremely small baby, symbolizes your helplessness and your fears of letting others become aware of your vulnerabilities and incompetence. You may be afraid to ask for help and as a result tend to take matters into your own hands.

To see a dead baby in your dream, symbolizes the ending of something that is part of you.

To dream that you are dipping a baby in and out of water, signifies regression. You are regressing to a time where you had no worries and responsibilities. Alternatively, it is reminisce of when the baby is in the fetus and in its comfort zone. In fact, some expectant mothers even give birth in a pool, because the environment in the water mimics the environment in the uterus. It is less traumatic for the baby as it emerges into the world. So perhaps, the dream your search for your own comfort zone.

That's from an online dream dictionary.

you ate before bed