Dream help, starring Jason and Grant from Ghost Hunters!?

As most of you know by now I've been getting weird dreams lately, but this goes into the most weird section. I dreamed I had my own baby (I'm 17 and no where close to that) and I was at a gas station with Jason and Grant from Ghost Hunters. We then get out of my moms red Xterra that someone was driving,... show more As most of you know by now I've been getting weird dreams lately, but this goes into the most weird section.

I dreamed I had my own baby (I'm 17 and no where close to that) and I was at a gas station with Jason and Grant from Ghost Hunters. We then get out of my moms red Xterra that someone was driving, open a door in the side of the gas station and we are in a dark area and my baby is crawling along with us and I start seeing black shadows in mid air and my son is watching it as it passes and then more babies come (like about 8) and start crawling and doing ghost hunting with us and we start seeing shadows in the very back by shelves and a toolbox so we get out. Jason then says "Your son will remember that he did ghost hunting.", in a humorous way and then I say "He's not even a year old." then the dream ends.
Update: I gotta start going to those sites.