Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Are republicans and conservatives happy with anything Pesident Obama wants or does?

Its really seems like President Obama is damed if he does and damed if he doesn't.

enter name here, have a look at executive orders: 13490, 13491, 13493, 13495, 13496, 13501, 13502, 13503.

No Pinheads, stop listening to limbaugh, hannity, oriely, etc.. because they are making you look very, very ignorant.

Spending to stimulate the economy does work. It worked for the US around time of wwII, Portugal in 1974, and Germany in the 1930s.

I am me and no one else, because you dont want anything good for America.

I am me and no one else, if you believe that then you are totally clueless. There is nothing wrong with ensuring displaced workers under contracts keep their jobs .. especially in hard economic times.

There is nothing wrong either with ensuring interegations are done lawfully. That is upholding the law and not ignoring it as previous administrations so often did.

I am me and no one else, if you believe that then you are totally clueless.

There is nothing wrong with ensuring displaced workers under contracts keep their jobs -- especially in hard economic times.

• jonds
    Favorite Answer

They will continue until we get another neo con in office. They can not stop.

• Paul

Obama has great intentions but being a person with great intentions

is going to pave the road to hades

Next year at this time Obama will have a 30% approval rating

higher then congress but not by much

the economy is sinking and the wars in the desert are still going

when it comes to the massive spending that he's shoving at us that won't help the economy, why should we be "happy." He's a pinhead!

Tax cuts help an economy. Government spending won't besides, all these 'wonderful" programs aren't suppose to start for over a year. How is that suppose to help jobs now?

Source(s): no pinheads!

Repubs and conservatives are laughing at him. He can not seem to stick to his own plans and likes to use other peoples lines that he himself made fun of. Like " The fundamentals of our economy are sound" John McCain. Or taxing health insurance benefits as income. He said he would never, but is now considering.

Those exec orders may look good to you but not to me....

Yeah and you would know me completely wouldn't you.... You have walked in my shoes and lived my life haven't you.... I can easily say the same thing about you....

I would be happy with any proposal the showed a sense of reality but so far nothing.

Sure, I was happy when he picked the one person in his cabinet who pays taxes, Robert Gates. I was happy when he finally admitted Bush's timetable for withdrawing from Iraq is fine. I was happy when he said he opposes gay marriage. I was happy when he admitted that McCain was right about the fundamentals of the economy being strong.

Good question, but you have holes in your theory. Here's an excellent new documentary that will fill in the blanks for you:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7535755025...

Well first of all what he says, what he wants and what he does all seem to be different things. No I am not happy with what is happening though. Not at all. He's just a damned shame.

I'd be happy if he showed his full birth certificate, not the fake certification of live birth he posted on his web site.

Give me something good that he does and I will be happy.... I can even find good things that Clinton did too.... like put limits on the amount of time you can be on Welfare.