Should I go to Burning man?

I have wanted to go for like 2 years now and this will be my third. I was so psyched that I could get the money together this year. But recently I have been meeting people that have been before and the majority of them seemed to be disappointed in it. A lot of people claim it seems "fake" or... show more I have wanted to go for like 2 years now and this will be my third. I was so psyched that I could get the money together this year. But recently I have been meeting people that have been before and the majority of them seemed to be disappointed in it. A lot of people claim it seems "fake" or "changed" and somehow different than what it originally was and claims to still be. Anyway It is fairly expensive to go, and if it is going to suck or seem plastic, I don't want to waste the money. So does anyone here have anything to say that would help me with this de lima?
Update: Anoro..whatever:
Look dude I have no idea who you are. Tell the guy that told you I was a racist or whatever that hes fingering the wrong guy.