Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

3/17/2009 Poll: Are you an Athiest, Agnostic or a Christian?

And what do you believe in?

45 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Atheist.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Agnostic Atheist

• 1 decade ago

I am Christian

I believe that the Bible is the word of God, passed down through man, for teaching, edification, preservation of the knowledge of who God is, and the exhortation of the Almighty Creator. I believe that many people have taken the bible, and twisted the context therein to suit there own needs. I believe that many people believe on the bible, however the jus refuse to follow it either because of rebellion against God, or because Christians have failed to properly show the love of God. I believe that it is the goodness of God that leads men to repent, and not the fear of being without. I believe that there has to be a reformation in the mind of the modern day believer. I believe that we all sin against God, & anyone who says they haven't is consistantly lying to themselves. I believe that God is forgiving, however intolerant of those who choose to sin. I believe in freedom of choices, I believe that when poeple stop listening ot sound bytes, & actually seek the truth, they may find the very thing they are fighting, is often time the thing they are fighting for. I believe that we live in an age where vulgarity is glorified, and purity is villanified. I believe that we should seek the truth unobjectively in order to get the right answer, & not the answer that fits what we believe.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Agnostic

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Agnostic

• 1 decade ago

I attend a Unitarian Universalist church but I don't consider myself an athiest, agnostic or a christian. I'm just me. I believe that there is most likely some type of god and whatever/whoever it is is far to complex and vast for us humans to begin to conceive of.

• 1 decade ago

Christian

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Atheist

• 1 decade ago

Agnostic. I can accept the idea of some greater power but am loathe to believe it's the God of the Bible. He sounds like an ****** and I just can't accept the idea of a vengeful, merciless, baby killing God.

• Sam G
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Agnostic leaning towards atheist

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.