Virgin Mobile Flare users?

I am looking at the Virgin Mobile Flare as my next cell phone. Right now I currently have the Kyrocera Marbl. Any Flare users out there? Any info at all about the phone would be great! thanks but here are some questions I have and if you could answer them then great but you don't have to. Anyway. Does the Flare come in any different colors? faceplates? hows the music quality? special features? am I really ''upgrading" from a Kyrocera Marbl and is the Flare any betta than what I have now? How about the external screen? is it possible to change the colors of the external screen? and IM services like aim, yahoo, ect. available on this phone? if yes how much? How are the ringtones preloaded on the phone? wallpapers? screensavors? games preloaded? if yes what? again anything here you can answer would be helpful. Sorry the list is so long.....:[[ just curious. Thanks!

• Favorite Answer

I own a Black Flare =) I answer your questions in Q&A form =)

Q: Does the Flare come in any different colors?

A: Yes, it comes in Black, Pink, and White (White and Pink are only available at Best Buy).

Q: Faceplates?

A: No

Q: Hows the music quality?

A: Its pretty good, the phone can get pretty loud

Q: Special features?

A: Not anything really special persay, just a basic phone

Q: Am I really ''upgrading" from a Kyrocera Marbl and is the Flare any better than what I have now?

A: Yes, the Flare is much better. It looks better, has better battery life, and has an external screen.

Q: Is it possible to change the colors of the external screen?

A: Yes, whatever you make your wallpaper on the internal screen, that is what your external screen will be.

Q: IM services like aim, yahoo, ect. available on this phone?

A: No

Q: How are the ringtones preloaded on the phone?

A: They are fine, it gives you a few: Hip-Hop, La La Lah, Crawlin, Floot Loops, and Classic. (the classic sounds the best to me). Additional ringtones can be purchased for $2.50.

Q: Wallpapers?

A: It comes with a few of them, one of them is a Frog =) You can download more for $1.99 per wallpaper

Q: Screensavers?

A: It comes with a few of them, one of them is dancing people. You can download more for $2.49 per screensaver.

Q: Games preloaded?

A: Yes, but only a few time-limited demos. You can purchase more games for $5.99 per game.

Hope this helps =)

2

Source(s): Get Free Government Phones - http://FreeCellPhones.iukiy.com/?LtMM

hit me back later on? i'll have answer..