Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

poll: Do you believe in guardian angels?

Best Answer

I believe in them and all kinds of angels.There are good and bad angels. Some come as angels of light when in fact they are the angels of darkness. Some angels bring all different types of messages from God and they are filled with his glory and radiances of his presense. There are healing angels,guardian angels and many more. Heavenly angels do anything God sends them to do.he gives us authority to call them into action. We can sing and praise God and call the angels to sing and praise with us. The angels will sing with us when we call them to do it. I can sense their presense and I have heard them sing.

Yes. I don't believe in god but i believe that you become a guardian angel when you die. My mum told me that to get one you have to ask very politely and when something good happens you must thank your guardian angel. I think that most guardian angels are people you nkow who have died, for mine it would be my Papa <3

I do believe there are guardian angels, but I'm wondering where mine has gone?

It's only God I know. I don't know of any guardian angels.

Yes

yes i do

i reckon ever since a car crash 3months ago my grandad was there for me i dont no how i walked out of it alive just because of some1 elses stupidity.im not a very religionous person but this i have to beleive in

Yes. I believe they can be unsuspecting people who don't even know they're angels.

Source(s): CLK

No.

Anybody over the age of eight who has invisible friends with superpowers needs help.

Source(s): Atheism,also known as sanity.
  • Yup. My Mum is my gaurdian angel.

Source(s): RIP ♥

Yes.......but I guess mine got a part time job some where else.............and has been to busy for me....

one of my friends told me he saw his profile on myspace.....and when I checked I wasn't even on his friend list