what happened to Chris Noth on law & order criminal intent? Does anyone know when that show will repeat? I?

have Direct t.v.

Best Answer

Noth wasn't available for comment, but Wolf says he had expressed frustration as an actor on CI, as he had on L&O. "Unfortunately, I don't think I ever took that stuff that seriously. It's just part of his persona. … A lot of actors get frustrated, and I can understand why.

The temperamental Logan exited L&O after punching a councilman, resulting in his being "exiled" to Staten Island. The character is combative in his CI swan song, too, going up against an overzealous prosecutor who had put the wrong man behind bars.

The departure of Noth is "in the great tradition of (franchise) leave-takings, not on the same drop-your-teeth level as some have been, but I think it's pretty satisfying," Wolf says.

Following that tradition, regulars left the other two L&O shows this year: Jesse L. Martin from L&O and Diane Neal from SVU. "That's part of life. That's part of showbiz," Wolf says. "I'd like somebody to come up with the first indispensable person, let alone actor."

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2008-...

The complete article appears here.

His last Episode was called "last rites" where a corrupt ADA tries to get him fired.

But why Chris Noth wanted to leave, or whether the producers/director, etc. wanted him to leave? No idea.

he left the series and jeff goldblum will replace him.