What to buy? (best dslr) help!?

im choosing between nikon d40, d60, d50, d80 Panasonic DMC-L10 and canon eos 5d mark II. im also interested in nikon d90 but i thinks its more expensive... im worried about d40, d60, d50 not having built in auto focus... im both a camera and video type.. i want all coverage... i love taking pictures of our... show more im choosing between nikon d40, d60, d50, d80 Panasonic DMC-L10 and canon eos 5d mark II. im also interested in nikon d90 but i thinks its more expensive...

im worried about d40, d60, d50 not having built in auto focus...

im both a camera and video type.. i want all coverage... i love taking pictures of our family, friends, nature.

i also want to use it for concerts and sports.. so what would you suggest? im going to buy my first dslr so help me.. thanks!!
Update: thanks to all who answered! btw, im not filthy rich.. hahaha im just letting you know what im looking for.. im looking for suggestions and other alternatives for my preference... thanks!
Update 2: i've decided now not to include the video capability of dslr in my preferences... cause we have a panasonic video cam i wanted one that has fast fps, great image quality for low light.. and affordable.. btw, is it good to have live view? for beginner?.. cause im used to a digital cam, and im new to dslr..... show more i've decided now not to include the video capability of dslr in my preferences... cause we have a panasonic video cam

i wanted one that has fast fps, great image quality for low light.. and affordable..

btw, is it good to have live view? for beginner?.. cause im used to a digital cam, and im new to dslr.. but, i sure can adjust... thanks!!
Update 3: i think i like some features of d90 except now i don't consider the video capability... so anything like the features of d90? thanks!really need help.. thanks!
Update 4: just wanna add this one.. i passed this little store and i saw a lomo cam.. like the fish eye, 4 lens and others.. is it nice to have a lomo cam?. i like the effects of a fish eye... and is lomo cam only work in films?..