Free Online Virtual Makeover?

The one using my own photo.

I need one with many hairstyles, and many colors(green, pink, red, purple, etc.).

Plus with contact lenses that has unnatural colors (red, purple, etc.).

I need it to know what will look best for me for a cosplay.

If nothing has all that, just give me seperate websites.

Thank You so much in advance!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

http://www.mylifetime.com/lifestyle/beauty-style/t...

upload your photo there and you can change your hair, eyes, makeup, etc.

• 4 years ago

Www.taaz.com Virtual Makeover

• 1 decade ago

I have your solution!!!!!!! It's a website called http://www.taaz.com/

which is a FREE virtual makeover site. You can do any and everything from changing the color, style/texture/highlights/lowlights/short/long/ striaght/curly HAIRSTYLES to even having your favorite celebrities hair be added to your own PERSONAL PICTURE that you upload and only takes seconds to get a completely new look. Also, you can change your makeup; tons of DIFFERENT COLORS for eyeshadows/ eyeliners/mascara, foundation/concealer/blush/bronzer to perfectly match your skin tone. Fake eyelashes to add on different choices in CONTACT LENSES. My roommate and I spent hours on this site and had a blast! Hope this helps!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

www.photobucket.com

just create an account and upload your photos

then edit them.

unfortunately theres no hairstyles and things like that but i have changed the colour of my eyes by using the drawing.

hope i helped ♥

good luck

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

each thing you elect is at "alice's restaruant." in any different case, merely wash up and stay candy and sparkling and a few fortunate fellow will come alongside and scoop you up or lady in case you're of that persuasion. sparkling and sparkling is the hot seem. not greater goop and smear jells anymore and thank god!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i want to know to! (please make sure they are free software)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.