lok asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文電影..評論

大約200字,要求如下

write a review about a movie/ tv serial you like.

what is the name of film?

what kind of film is it?

what is it about?

who is the producer of the film?

why do you like it?

what do you learn from it?

等等既野

Rating
    Favorite Answer

for example

Slumdog Millionaire 一百萬零一夜

This is so sweet yet so sad. I hope this movie can continue to inspire people and make people more aware of these countries who are still living under poverty. Even though I think they are already rich in their heart.

Reading your blog always give me some positive energy. By the way is this one of the thing you praise to 'higher power' for? (This technique is taught in your book. Finding little sweet things around you and praise about them.)

This is a adventure.

I may give you a outline

Introduction Why you choose this film?

Content 1 Setting, plot of the story

Content2 Theme of the story + you reflection

Content 3 Explain why you like/ dislike the sotry

Conclusion Who you would recommend the film for?

if you have the other question, welcome to come me

hb4vs20000@hotmail.com

What is the title of the film?

The title of the film is 'Transformers'

What kind of film is it?

It is an animation film

Who are the main characters of the film?

Human:Sam Witwicky,Mikaela Banes;

Robots:Optimus Prime,Bumblebee,Megatran

Summary:

For centuries,2 races of robotis aliens:the Autubots and the Decepticons had waged a war with the fate of the universe at stake.When the battle came to Earth,all that stood between the evil Decepticons and ultimate power was a clueheld by Sam Witwicky,an average teenager.Sam was consumed with everyday worried about school.friends,cars and girls.Unaware that he alone was mankind's last chance for surival.Sam and his friend Mikaela found themselves in a tug of war between the Autubots and Decepticons.

The theme of the story and what I've learnt:

It is about the war between 2races of robotic aliens.The Decepticons wanted to find something that was very important in the earth.They wanted to have power and destroyed the Earth.The Autubots than fought with thwm and protected the Earth.I have learnt something from this film.That is: Do not give up for everything although it is difficult.Then you will do it well.

Why I like it is that it is very touching,exciting,amazing.I like the computer effects.The robots in the film are very amazing and they are true and colourful.

Source(s): my own opinion