Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

Which proposition should I use

I graduated __ higher diploma in XX.


4 Answers

  • Kevin
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I graduated with a higher diploma in Mathematics.

    I graduated from the University of Hong Kong.

  • 1 decade ago

    You should use "in".

  • Ling
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    I will rewrite it as following

    I finished the higer diploma course in XXXX at School name or University name.

    We say we graduated from a school or university or Iwe finished the higher diploma course in xXXXX

  • 1 decade ago

    因該是 from. 不過不是太確定。錯了真是對不起。還是再看看其他人的回答吧。

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.