1.Kaohsiung is industry area. There are 1,547 factories, but had 1,074 factories were against and only 143 factories had punished. The against factories including CPC Corporation, Taiwan, Sumipex Techsheet Co., Ltd, ASE Kaohsiung etc.They were discharged poisonous gas, and that not only made air pollution but also injured our body.
2. Most people had rode the scooter or drove the car experience. But when you doing it and it will be discharged aerosols particles, SO2 (sulfur dioxide), CO (carbon monoxide), NO2(nitrogen dioxide), HC(hydrocarbon) and HC+NOx. Aerosols particles make us disease of breathing passages. SO2 hurts our eye and breathing passages. CO makes us headaches, dizziness, disorientation, nausea and fatigue. NO2 makes us acute bronchitis and cough and phlegm. There are toxic gases.
3. Today, air pollution is inevitable, and the major cause is humans. Protect the Earth are our responsibility. We can not let air pollution continue to damage Earth and hurt our body. No matter what, reduces the air pollution to start by you.
- 非天使Lv 71 decade agoBest Answer
1.Kaohsiung is an industrial area, there are 1,547 factories in there, but with 1,074 factories were against the law, only143 factories had been punished. these against law factories including CPC Corporation, Taiwan, Sumipex Techsheet Co., Ltd, ASE Kaohsiung etc., they had been discharged poisonous gas which is not only made air polluted but also injured our health.
2. Most people have the experiences of riding scooter or driving car, but both will discharge aerosol particles, SO2 (sulfur dioxide), CO (carbon monoxide), NO2(nitrogen dioxide), HC(hydrocarbon) and HC+NOx. aerosol particles make us suffer from the disease of breathing passages. SO2 hurts our eyes and breathing passages. CO makes us headachy, dizzy, disorientated, nauseated and fatigued. NO2 makes us have acute bronchitis and coughing phlegm, because there are toxic gases in them.
3. Today, air pollution is inevitable, and the major cause is humans, protecting the Earth is our responsibility, we must stop air pollution from damaging the Earth and hurting our body, and no matter what, reducing the air pollution should be started by you.