Help me i dont know how to tell my parents im bi?

im 14 going on 15 im bi and i dont know how to tell my parents!!!! my dad hates gays and is very racist he is a very straight foward guy my mom thinks being bi or gay is not "normal" i just found out today while me and my brother were talking that he is gay ( i expected this for a very long time but never... show more im 14 going on 15 im bi and i dont know how to tell my parents!!!! my dad hates gays and is very racist he is a very straight foward guy my mom thinks being bi or gay is not "normal" i just found out today while me and my brother were talking that he is gay ( i expected this for a very long time but never thought it could be true) i want to tell my parents my friend said it brings to much stress on a person to hide from parents and or friends about their sexuality and i feel very stressed sometimes def when im talking to my mom about my friend being bi and she says that it isnt normal and bla bla bla i dont know what to do i want to tell them but im scared of how they will look at me after...would they look down on me? etc i need help please help me ill appreciate it also ive been bi since the middle of 6th grade im not in 9th grade
Update: the one thing im scared of it my bro is 18 he is gay and he knows how our parents are VERY well he wont even tell them that he is gay he is very smart and in a sense i look up to him since he is my older and only sibling i dont know how to tell them if i were to tell them i dont know if i should just say "oh... show more the one thing im scared of it my bro is 18 he is gay and he knows how our parents are VERY well he wont even tell them that he is gay he is very smart and in a sense i look up to him since he is my older and only sibling i dont know how to tell them if i were to tell them i dont know if i should just say "oh yeah just to let you know im bi" or like lead up to it somehow i dont know the most comfortable way or better way
Update 2: i know my parents love me acttally i think they love me a little to much ( they are VERY protective of me a little too much i think) i know they are still gonna love me im just scared of their initial reaction and also how do i tell them that im bi i cant figure out a way to come out and say it