What could be the cause of nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and fatigue?

What can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and fatigue? It has been ongoing for a year. I had a hysterectomy and one ovary was left. Could it be something with my ovary which was left?

• SA16
    Favorite Answer

Not likely. Your ovaries are not connected to your gastrointestinal tract. There are dozens of things that can cause long-term diarrhea. Examples include partial bowel obstruction, which can be caused by scar tissue after an abdominal surgery. Others include bacterial overgrowth, fungal infection, celiac disease, and many, many others. The most common cause, however, is medications and their interactions with each other. If your doctor has not had any luck, please go to a GI (gastrointestinal) specialist.

Best of luck.

Source(s): I'm a doctor

They say the acid in your stomach can cause you to feel nauseated! Thats why they say to take tums and it soaks up the acid and most of the time (from my experience) you feel better.

About cause of nausea can be read in http://health-schools.blogspot.com/?q=cause%20of%2...

AIDS.