and tell me y

i LOVE them!!!!

they r awesome <33333

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I LOVE THEM!!!!

They are all super amazing, sweet guys, that make music that rocks!!

• 3 years ago

i like Tokio inn! they are no longer like the Jonas Brothers! Has all and sundry that broadcasts that even appeared at Tokio inn? Do they appear as if the Jonas Brothers? NO. Has all and sundry that broadcasts that ever heard their music? Does it sound like the Jonas Brothers? (in step with threat lots of the songs do each so often, yet pay attention to the lyrics!) NO. in step with threat it is not your style of music, yet Tokio inn's lyrics certainly advise something! in assessment to the Jonas Brothers' lyrics that usually seem as though they're the suitable comparable in all of their songs. Jonas Brothers & Tokio inn. 2 completely thoroughly opposite bands. EDIT - properly, i think which you people who learn Tokio inn to the Jonas Brothers rather have not heard Tokio inn's music have you ever? when you consider which you think of they scream! they do no longer scream merely because of the fact they have a music & an album referred to as "Scream". & if human beings like Screamo music, then it somewhat is their decision of music. actual music to you is music that human beings hate. bear in mind that next time you tell somebody to pass pay attention to actual music. Oh, yeah... sounds like there is greater followers than haters!

• 1 decade ago

LOVE! Why? Hello! Bill's got a beautiful face and good taste in fashion!!!!! xD

• 1 decade ago

I love them! I don't know why...I just do...there songs are catchy and they get stuck in my head. Also, I think Bill and Tom Kaulitz are really hot!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hate them. Super unoriginal, boring voices, horrible hair.

Very typical boyband.

• 1 decade ago

Never heard of them. But I'm sure I would hate them.

• kelly
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Dislike them

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Neither.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't care about them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.