What type of dog can a Doberman breed with?

We are thinking about breeding my dog but we don't know what type of dog to breed her with. Maybe another Doberman like her. Any suggestions?
Update: Gosh people! I don't study this stuff I just ask it. I was wondering if I could allow my dog to breed with another breed. I already know that my dog is fine and has no diseases so stop calling me stupid because it has no effect on m and it is definitely NOT making you any smarter. So okay I get the idea all I... show more Gosh people! I don't study this stuff I just ask it. I was wondering if I could allow my dog to breed with another breed. I already know that my dog is fine and has no diseases so stop calling me stupid because it has no effect on m and it is definitely NOT making you any smarter. So okay I get the idea all I can breed it with is another Doberman...you see was that so hard...most of you people said I was stupid and my dog wasn't well-trained well I'm not 10 years old I KNOW when and when not to breed my dog and the vets never said anything about it.