Kellie Pickler or Carrie Underwood?

Who do you like better- Kellie Pickler or Carrie Underwood? Me, I pick Carrie Underwood, and my favorite song by her is Crazy Dreams :)

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Kellie Pickler. She seems to sing with more emotion than Carrie Underwood. My favorite song by Kellie Pickler is Wild Ponies.

• 1 decade ago

Carrie Underwood

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Carrie Underwood definitely has better vocal abilities but, with how often I hear Carrie Underwood on my local country station, I'm so sick of her singles that I have to say that I prefer Kellie Pickler now...and yes--the reason is simply because Underwood is overplayed.

EDIT: It also seems to me that Carrie Underwood has a bit of an ego now compared to when she got started on American Idol. Kellie Pickler, on the other hand, still seems to be a very sweet and kind-hearted person. Pickler also seems to not have an ego at all.

• 1 decade ago

Carrie Underwood!

Source(s): my mind
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Carrie Underwood! She has such an amazing voice, I love her cd "Carnival Ride" especially Just A Dream.

• 1 decade ago

Carrie Underwood, but it's weird how they both look the same.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

carrie underwood

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Kellie Pickler!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Carrie! Kelly is cute I guess but Carrie has all the talent and she's beautiful. HOnestly, Kelly gets on my damn nerves

• 1 decade ago

Killie Pickler I just like her songs more

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.