I need a little help with acid/base reactions in AP Chem...?

I am understanding the basics thus far (we aren't very far yet), but my teacher gave me this worksheet that is kind of confusing me. I thought I understood it, but I got an answer that doesn't seem right. Here's the problem: II. Answer as indicated based on the following situation: A student... show more I am understanding the basics thus far (we aren't very far yet), but my teacher gave me this worksheet that is kind of confusing me. I thought I understood it, but I got an answer that doesn't seem right. Here's the problem:

II. Answer as indicated based on the following situation:
A student prepares a solution by mixing 13.2 grams of sodium hydroxide with water to make a 750 ml solution.
1. Write a balanced equation for dissolving the sodium hydroxide.
2. Determine the number of moles of sodium hydroxide that dissolve.
3. Determine the number of moles of hydroxide ion (OH-) that dissolve.
4. Determine the concentration of OH- in the solution.
5. Determine the pH of the solution.
6. Determine the volume of a .135 M HCl solution needed to exactly neutralize 15.02 ml of the above base solution.

If you copy and paste any part of this into Yahoo! search engine, you'll probably find the exact worksheet. If you answer the second question (III.), you'll definitely get best answer!