Is it harder to quit doing drugs or quit smoking cigarettes?

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I used to smoke and I just quitted 5 months ago. Going to a gym , helps.

Drugs...I have no idea, but Whitney Houston is a good example of what happens.

Natural Quit Smoking Magic

Just stop, tell your-self you are stronger in mind and spirit then the cigarettes. I smoked for 10 years and quit. Mind over Matter. Also look up on line or where ever what lungs look like after years of smoking and think of that every time you want to light up. Also if you have children, do it for them. Or light a wrong end of the cigarette when its in your mouth the wrong way. Get support from a friend. Good Luck.

• i think quitting drugs is harder becuz ppl need more to stop doing them. For example there are rehap centers and stuff that ppl go to so they can stop. When u try to quit smoking all u get is a frickin patch to put on ur arm or some gum.

Hope I Helped!

• rose

Drugs. Some people can go cold turkey and quit smoking with will power, but hardly anyone can do that with hard drugs like cocaine or heroin.

For me cigerettes i can't quit. DRUGS I quit over 20 yrs ago and that was hard

• Smoking cigarettes is doing drugs, no difference!

Cigarettes for sure

For me quitting drugs was easy. Cigs, not so much.

i've never done either, but i would assume smoking would be harder to quit...