how do you know you have had a complete miscarriage?Dr's and medical advisors specifically please?

i recently thought i was experiencing a bad cycle. my period came on twice in dec. then didn't come bk. recently in feb i experienced a brown discharge weeks later spotting and on march 15 a fetus came out of me. i didnt know i was preg due to being on loestrin 24. i want to know what will i be experiencing and since i'm 18 without insurance and lack of income where can i go without being held over night. i live in miami. please answer.

Favorite Answer

Since I am not a dr or nurse, I can't answer your question professionally but I can say God Bless you and I pray your o.k. Find out what hospital in your area is a charity hospital and hopefully they will help or even a health dept is a great choice. TC.

Source(s): a friend

you were less than twelves weeks the baby would have been a blood clot mainly

get to any er they have to treat you regardless

dont be foolish with your health go now