This CVS has rude employees?

This is the second time that I have encounter an unpleasent employee at our local CVS. This CVS is very close to our high school, so many teenagers opt to go there to buy some snacks or drinks, though I do admit that a lot of teenagers do steal or act rude, I do think think it is allowed for these employees to... show more This is the second time that I have encounter an unpleasent employee at our local CVS. This CVS is very close to our high school, so many teenagers opt to go there to buy some snacks or drinks, though I do admit that a lot of teenagers do steal or act rude, I do think think it is allowed for these employees to treat all teenagers like we plan to just stay there and steal and stuff.

The first time, my friend and I went to look at the magazine. I do have to admit, I took a bit longer of a time to look at the magazine since I did not know which one to buy exactly. This woman (probably working at the photo place) said that we can't do that and that we were blocking the aisle (not possible, we aren't that fat to do that...gosh, i'll have to be like 400 pounds to actually block it). And she told me to get out. I was soooo angry that i just slam the magazine back into the shelf (it wasnt damaged, i have this thing for books XD) and stormed out.

And just today, the same friend and I were looking at the candy section and we were planning to buy a large bag of candy as a "thank you" gift for other people. But since a majority of the large candy were on the bottom, we had to kneel, and since (being a skater and stuff), i have a REALLY bad knee, I had to sit down. And after discussing which candy to buy, this other employee said to me bluntly "you are blocking the aisle, hurry up and buy something or get out" and he began to leave. I was rather angry...(i do understand that my legs were in the way, but i'm not blind, i can pull in my legs if i see ANYBODY within 3 feet away from me and i would not block the isle, won't even take up half of it). But i was especially angry at the "buy something or leave" and i told him quite loudly that "I AM buying something" and he came up to me as if he was going to kick me and say "well hurry up" and again, me being rather angry, stayed there and ignored him and when he left, i got up and payed for my gift card (which i got earlier). ANd while I was in line, some guy pushed me as he was trying to walk by and i looked and it was that same employee...

i am still rather angry. How can they treat customers like that? What can i do? If i do complain to (let's say) the manager...will they take a teenager seriously?
Update: i am not a kid...i'm a legal adult...

and secondly, CVS is the closest shop near our high school...next further one (Walgreen) would mean about almost a mile away from our school...and then the next one would be in another town
Update 2: i mean to say almost a legal adult....(17)