I'm looking for a good (FANTASY) book to read?

Okay, I'm Looking For New Books To Read? So, I read a lot. And I have just now run out of things to read. It might be hard to find something I might enjoy because as I've said I've read a lot of books. Lately I've been reading fantasy, fantasy romance, adventure, books on magic, vampires (but I... show more Okay, I'm Looking For New Books To Read?
So, I read a lot. And I have just now run out of things to read. It might be hard to find something I might enjoy because as I've said I've read a lot of books. Lately I've been reading fantasy, fantasy romance, adventure, books on magic, vampires (but I don't want anymore of those suggestions). If the book is really good but is not a fanttasy, you can still recommend it.

Here's a list of my recently read books...

Harry Potter*
Twilight series*
City of Bones (mortal instruments series)*
The Hunger games*
Maximum Ride series*
Wicked lovely
The Host
Gemma Doyle Trilogy
Graceling*
Tithe series
The Uglies
The Luxe series
Blue Bloods (did not like)
Blood and Chocolate
The Truth About Forever
Just Listen
Marked
Poison Study*
Vampire Academy*

* stared Items are books that I loved

Please do not repeat any of the books already on the list, I have already read them...

If you mention a book i have already read but it is not up there, I will let you know.

If you could include a summary and author of the book that would deeply appreciated so I can know what the book is about.

Make sure the book is related to the ones that I have stars on. Don't recommend a book on how to clean your windows or something.. lol.

Do not print off a list of books from some website because those take long to sort through..

Thanks for taking the time to read this.. 10 points will go to the best answer, and the most interesting book!

Thanks!
Update: Yes, this question was posted twice (sorry)...

To answer Soccerchick 991, I have not read all the books in marked but as I stated I am trying to stay away from vampires..