If i scold my dog when it eliminates anywhere inside the house and praise it whenever it eliminates anywhere..?

if i scold my dog when it eliminates anywhere inside the house and praise it whenever it eliminates anywhere outside the house, would the dog understand the concept that he is only allowed to eliminate outside the house? i take my dog out every 2 hours or so so it should be able to endure the call of... show more if i scold my dog when it eliminates anywhere inside the house and praise it whenever it eliminates anywhere outside the house, would the dog understand the concept that he is only allowed to eliminate outside the house?

i take my dog out every 2 hours or so so it should be able to endure the call of nature..

btw, my dog is a 2 months and 2 wks old puppy.
Update: i dont know what crate training actually means.. please teach me how to "crate train" thx!!