David Archuleta or David Cook?

which one did you want to win last year in American Idol?

my opinion is mostly David Archuleta... I LOVE HIMM <3

i like david cook too but i just thought most ppl picked him cause he sounded like daughtry

• Favorite Answer

David Archuleta hands down. Honestly I loved hime since the beginning and not only from his magificent voice but he's amazing personality. He's just soo funny and a great entertainer, i also love how he's sooo humble&his CD was AMAZING<33

David Archuleta! I do like some of Cook's songs too (like Life on the Moon) but I love Archuleta's voice and personality.

Totally agree with you. but not really with the person above. I think that the cook fan's are just as guilting of bashing as the archie fans are. If you look at the performances on youtube, both david's songs and viedos have the same amount of comments talking against them. The real reason for all this bashing in my opinion is because the fact that the two davids are gonna be the top two. This causes people to feel like, if arch looses, he's gonna loose to cook. and if cook looses, he's gonna loose to arch. I think this is what upsets the fans the most and causes all this fighting.

David Archuleta.....he's so much better than cook!!he's cute sweet and he sings better!!I actually got to go to David Archuletas first ever solo concert....which was awesome!!

Peace.Luv.Archuleta.

David Archuleta!!! I love his voice and personality

i love david archuleta! its not baised. based on that night of performance he did did better than cookie! i think cook is any regular band lead singer. but archie have a purity that no one compare, the emotion he brought on! it gave me chills everytime. and his personality was without a word the best, that i don have to say anymore, you know! HAHA.

it was said the producers already picked cook beforehand. i refuse to believe there such a big margin difference of the votes.

but its all over, archie is doing great now with his debut! knowing that cookie fans like crush too was very comforting! i personally like cook too, i bought his album too..

David Archuleta! i only watched the finale results, and i wanted him to win when i heard him sing with OneRepublic.

I loved Cook and I wanted him to win all the way.

But then when their singles came out, Archuleta with "Crush" and Cook with "Light On", I liked Archuleta's song sooooooo much better! Light On sounded too much like a Daughtry song that was cut from the album. I love Crush it's amazing.

That's honestly all I've heard by them.

I like 'em both though.

david archuleta of course

DAVID ARCHULETA!!!! (look at my profile info)

David Archuleta,so much cutter,sweeter,humble,hes not 80,n above all much better voice!! I saw him n concert!!My bday cake had a pic of him on it too.haha.(my bday was march 11th,just turned 15)!!