soon to be 18 and never been kissed :-( cheer me up?

i like this guy he doesnt like me in that way lol

just looking a little bleak atm...cheer me up?

aww sarah!

thanks guys...ive always thought itll happen when it happens im just having one of those wishful days :-(

Best Answer

pssssh. ur only 18? there are tons of people who are in college and older who haven't gotten anywhere in terms of a love life or relationships. this should be the last of your worries at this stage in your life. when you're 30 and never been kissed or anything. then come back.

I'm 17 and almost 18 too. I have never had a bf or been kissed its no biggy I have a friend the same age as me who hasn't either.

Also now that I've waited this long I've decided my first kiss should be special.

And you know what I don't care what other people think. I don't want my first kiss to be with some total stranger :P

Don't let one guy get you down. You are still very young and as you have heard before there are many fish in the sea. It will happen when its time and you will enjoy it a lot more then you would have if it had been with him.

You're like a breath of fresh air.

Guys are always looking innocent and pure.

It's such a rare thing. So refreshing. The more rare something is, usually the more value it holds.

where do kings keep their armies?

in their sleevies....

its lame i know lol.

But seriously, i wouldnt bother. The first kiss is the one you remeber for a long time and compare all others to. So you want it to be pretty darn special right? My first kiss was a horrible mistake and i hated it. ive only just stoped thinking about it.

I'm 15 and never been kissed nor in a relationship. i know it doesn't compare to 18 but just know you're not alone (:

Don't worry. it'll happen .

i just don't know when.

i would like to say "when your time comes" but i've heard that quite alot.

when i see people kissing it just makes me wanna kiss some guy and get it over with -_- but idk.

but like i said you'll find someone (:

I'm a 21 yr old guy and I've never been kissed.

Source(s): Insert laugh here!

dw my sisters 19 shes never had a boyfriend and shes never been kissed

ur still young thers plenty of time to get ut first kiss

I didn't get my first proper kiss until I was 19, so I hope that cheers you up.

Pffft, you're only young! Don't worry!

I had my first kiss at 14 to get it over with, don't do that! Mine was disasterous and I wish now I had the patience to wait because it's well worth it! :)