Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 1 decade ago

Mr.Emile Lahoud ex-President of Lebanon said Israel is our enemy?

Emile Lahoud (President of Lebanon)

Quotes:

"The Israeli enemy is trying, through its daily aggressions on peaceful villages, and through its political threats, to weaken both the Lebanese and the Syrian positions, by trying to isolate both sides. Israel wants to impose its conditions as it did with other Arab countries. But this method of pressure and aggression will never succeed as long as we are coordinating our efforts with Syria. "

http://games.soe.umich.edu/aicbackground/index.php...

This shows that users like Lupines and Mir Moron are Hypocrites and undercover israeli spies who try to spread hate between Arabs.

We Arabs Jews, Christians, Muslims, Druze, Baha'i, Atheists, Agnostics are all one together against the Zionists Aggressor who wants to convert pure arabic land to a Zionist one.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

But Bashir Gamayal didn't and paid for it.

Bashir Gamayal the newly elected Maronite Catholic president of Lebanon who favored peace with Israel, was killed in a massive explosion at his East Beirut headquarters on Sept. 14, 1982.

Eight months later, Lebanon and Israel signed a peace treaty, but Damascus forced the Lebanese government to abrogate it a few months later.

So I understand you are not one of us Lebanese.

• 5 years ago

Because Lebanon has been occupied by Hezbollah since the 1960's and Hezbollah wish to use Lebanon as a military base from which to attack Israel. I firmly believe that Iran will attempt to launch nuclear weapons at Israel by using the proximity of Lebanon as a way of delivering a heavy nuclear payload quickly. with an element os surprise at Israel. The shorter the distance to Israel, then the quicker the missile can be delivered amid the confusion of multiple and relatively harmless, nuisance missile attacks. The target is Tel Aviv. The rationale is that somehow the world would blame Lebanon instead of Iran. It won't work, but it won't stop Iran from trying! Both Lebanon and Iran would cease to exist 15 minutes after such an attack! Lebanon would simply be collateral damage. Lebanon has to get rid of Hezbollah immediately.

• 1 decade ago

"We Arabs Jews"

What are arab jews?

That's like saying a french-italian. BTW Jews of Lebanon are some of the biggest zionists the state of Israel ever Saw. Don't get me started on Syrian Jews.........they really hate arabs.

Also let's not forget that Lahoud is not a popular figure in Lebanon and has been criticized heavily for being "friendly" with the Syrian government. Other critics claimed he fought during the Lebanese civil war and used to hit in the basement of a hotel.

Interesting stuff isn't it?

Listen, you can Israel all you want but deep inside you know the true reason for the lebanese war was the illegal built up of pseudo state of PLO militia on the southern border. If I know you are going to stab me tommorow and every day after that and you actually kill one of my family members near the Litani River, there will be repercussions.

Haifa you think lebanon owns Lebanon...........not anymore. And stop lying about being agnostic. Agnostic people don't hate a particular religion. You particularly hate Judaism and know nothing about it.

Someday the Maronites of Lebanon will get their land back.

• 1 decade ago

LOL Thanks for compliment I guess *Israeli spies* as if nobody can have opinion without there being some huge conspiracy theory that I work for Mossad?! too funny.

Hey, the person you mention likes Syria eh? There have been horrible civil war in Lebanon and this you do not mention, but want to blame all on Israel? What about previous Lebanese history when they wanted to make peace with Israel til the extremists came along.

----------

November 3, 1969, Gen. Emile Boustani signed the Cairo accord with the refugee Yasser Arafat. This accord gave the PLO the right to use parts of the Lebanese territory (Arqoub area in south Lebanon) to wage guerilla wars against Israel. It is noteworthy to say that the Israel-Lebanon border did not witness any hostilities since 1948.

...The door was open for a confrontation between the PLO and the Israelis on one side and between the PLO and the free Lebanese on the other side.

....The aim of the PLO was to establish a substitute land for the Palestinians in Lebanon (Abu Iyyad declared that the road to Palestine goes through Jounieh and Uyyun Al-Siman).

http://www.gotc.org/birth.htm

Nasrallah stressed that the Lebanese people are "capable of defeating this entity [Israel] and can make it disappear," and therefore, Hizbullah will not recognize Israel, "not today, not tomorrow, not even in 1,000 years." Nasrallah, Hezbollah Lebanon 14Mar2009

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1236764...

Brigitte Gabriel Lebanese-American Christian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmtyqvcR4H8

Youtube thumbnail

-------------------

What I would like to see in Lebanon, albeit it is a sovereign state and you are just asking my opinion, is that the Christians reclaim that land. They were once a majority there that wanted to sign peace treaty with Israel, Now they have been subjected to the "Arab wars" against Israel and it has torn their nation apart. It is not Jewish or Israeli issue that they are neighbors to Israel. Their real problem is that they are neighbors to Syria that makes the hate prosper in the region and that the Lebanese land is valuable because of its proximity to Israel. The hating extremists care nothing about the real Lebanese people. Christians have been "ethnically cleansed" from their own state!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

read some roman history

no arabs all jews

so not pure

i am not an jew but i would be happy to kill muslims to keep israel safe from yet another second rate muslim government

we are united in keeping the 4000 year old country of israel jewish

there never has been a Palestine and never will be, send your sons so the jews can fertilize their lands with their blood

sorry to deflate your propaganda but even the palististinas knew they were on jewish land

Two important phenomena of the same nature

and yet antagonistic, manifest themselves

nowadays in Turkish Asia but have drawn very

little attention to themselves. They are the

awakening of the Arab nation and the latent

effort of the Jews to reconstitute on a large

scale the ancient Kingdom of Israel. The two

movements are destined to fight each other

continually. . . . On the final outcome of this

struggle may well hinge the destiny of the

whole world.

The author of the quotation cited above is

Niguib Azousy, an early Palestinian

nationalist writing in 1905.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sorry hang on a second:

"i am not an jew but i would be happy to kill muslims to keep israel safe from yet another second rate muslim government

we are united in keeping the 4000 year old country of israel jewish

there never has been a Palestine and never will be, send your sons so the jews can fertilize their lands with their blood"

Excellent answer!! The first honest opinion ive seen on yahoo. Lupines its your turn next hun.

• 1 decade ago

We Arabs Jews, Christians, Muslims, Druze, Baha'i, Atheists, Agnostics are all one together FOR ISRAEL.

Lahoud's life will last longer with Hizbollah if he rants at Israel though.

• 1 decade ago

Hmm.. Alright, I am glad Lebanon does not remain silent regarding this matter.. Glad that Lebanon is led by someone who can speak out against the aggressors.. Long live all those who oppose the apartheid state Israel!!!

Source(s): Well, those who supports Israel supports these http://www.flickr.com/photos/10659472@N02/
  • 1 decade ago

It's Hezbollah (the state within the state which is supposed to be Lebanon) talking!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Israel is not Lebanon's enemy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.