Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Mo asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Canada online sports shoes store?

Canada online shoes store?

I'm in canada right now.

i wanna buy some shoe...but the footlocker.com or finishline.com is too expensive to shipping to canada and the tax is about 25% !!!

Is there has any good local online shoe store in canada?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi friend, we are a prefession online store, you can see more photos and price in our website which is show in the photos we take paypal as payment, and free shipping.shoes shox af1 $28-42 free shiping.hellow we operate a good online mall, our website is see our website in the photos attached, we have large of brand new shoes,clothing, handbag,sunglasses,hats etc for sale, our product is 10000000% best quality with the amazing price. You can find the more photos and the price for our product in our website, if interested please email me by we are selling all brand new handbag, our website: HTTP://WWW.KICKSPAY.COM

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

air shows Articles

Popular characters played in Cartoon TV Shows that every child and adult alike likes to watch whenever they happen to see it on TV. Love, hate, friendship, teasing each other; emotions portrayed beautifully by these cartoon characters in various TV shows. Experts say that indoor air can be up to five times more polluted than the air . As Angel MedFlight continues to take applications for its Scholarship for Excellence in Aviation, we thought this would be a perfect time to catch up with 2012 scholarship winner Caroline Gleb, a senior at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University in Prescott, Ariz.

http://www.topsneakerhome.com/

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

U can get them from the site

http://www.topkickjerseys.com/

They make the shipment to Canada

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.