Flyguy asked in TravelUnited StatesDetroit · 1 decade ago

Do anyone have info about Jobbie Nooner, like how much it cost & how do you get there if you dont have a boat?

How exactly do you get there? How old you have to be?

Best Answer

I believe you need a boat, or a friend you can hitch a ride with... There might be shuttle boats to take you over, but don't quote me on that. I'm assuming you should be at least 18 to attend (21 to drink). I believe it's free, but you pay for drinks (or get other people to buy them for you!). The Sheriff's Dept is supposedly cracking down hard.

I've never been, nor do I know anyone who has. Then again, I'm not into insanely wild parties full of drunks and (only half?) naked women... If that's your type of thing, go have a fun time!

One year when I went to Jobbie Nooner someone set a couch on fire and set it afloat.

It costs whatever you pay to buy or rent a boat, plus whatever fines the marine patrol may assess for violating any applicable ordinances. Just look for the cluster of boats.

Hmm...this question smells like "BACON" I wonder who this really is.