Is homelessness a major problem in your area?

Favorite Answer

Not right here but it is in San Francisco, 35 miles west from here. I've been over there to minister to the homeless and it was so cold I could almost freeze to death, but the people on drugs didn't seem to notice the cold. It was crazy there, believe me! Sin city!!!

Homelessness is a major problem

where I am from

because the situations can be

because of abusive

or

the person has lost their house due to fire.

http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Homelessness

• Matrix

Yes it's bad in NYC, but when I lived in Honolulu I saw homeless people everywhere I went. The Waikiki area is an unbelievable sight. It's sad man.

yes , i live in costa mesa,ca our famliy lives in a motel (4 ppl) its very small and there is homeless people every where . if there was ppl to help or a house/apt that we can afford then i would move but here rent is so high its better to stay in a motel. costa mesa inn is nice , the state of cali sucks because they hid the fact most of us are homeless and yes living in a motel is homeless ,

Source(s): abc7.com

No i live in MD and there are barely any homeless people, atleast that i know of & seen

but since i'm close to DC there are alot of homeless people down there, it's really sad actually.

no, not in my town, there is a town about 15 minutes away that has some homelessness, but they try to put people without homes in shelters

nicely? If we are able to run our autos on dark rely or unfold it on slightly toast i could maye could desire to work out it. i desire that is often inner maximum funds investment this yet I heavily doubt that. do in simple terms no longer permit Joe Biden down there, you be attentive to he'd turn the incorrect swap whilst working his mouth and blow us all up lol.

Not really, we have some urban districts but not a lot of homeless people.

In NYC its a problem

We don't have a major problem in NZ with homless, but it is big by NZ standards in Auckland. They used to be called Street Kids.

Somewhat, but it seems more prevalent in areas in the city. Like downtown for instance.

Source(s): I live in Chicago, USA