promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Which state is better California or Florida?

Hi everyones

I am an international student who is planning to transfer to one of the universities in California or Florida. Two schools i am thinking of are Florida international University and Sandiego State University. They are both great schools for international business. But which city will gives me more job opportunities, lower expense and better security?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Kat
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ooh this is hard because i live in CA so i am loyal but i love Florida! I say CA is better though

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

California

• 1 decade ago

do not waste your time or money at FIU. I am a new yorker who went to school at FSU, so know a lot about the florida schools at this point. It also helps that my girlfriends father is the dean of students at the medical school at FIU. The school is up and coming, as of now it is nothing special. So to spend that kind of tuition on a school like that is well not worth it. If you are interested in florida schools look at UM, UF, FSU they are the 3 best in the state.

• 1 decade ago

I've heard cost of living has decreased in California. It used to be massive expensive when I lived there. So this might be a good time to start living there. I've been to Florida,and it's too humid over there. California's heat is nicer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

long island- I lived in and enjoyed the rustic area lots, the city replaced into effective too because of fact California i did no longer like too lots and my family contributors lives there, which even says why I hate it greater and Florida, gets too many hurricanes I stay in South Carolina <3

• 1 decade ago

california duh! i a Californian FIU versus any cal state or UC please CSU and UC are highly ranked public university systems and among the largest oh and hurricanes and tornadoes NA NA Cali is better like its so rad here dude seriously

• 1 decade ago

of course california!!!!!

im frm up north but id choose cali

• 1 decade ago

try both, you can keep transfering. try FL first (lower cost i m guessing) then san diego.

• 1 decade ago

CA is having Budget problems -

come to FLA

all the best

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.