Iranian President Ahmadinejad?

What are your thoughts on President Ahmadinejad of Iran? Be honest. Go into as much detail as you can. I just really want to know what your opinion of him is and why you feel this way.

Why do some people think he doesn't have the highest power in Iran?

Favorite Answer

I saw his picture as one of the terrorists in the iranian hostage crisis, and he seems to be even more dangerous now.

Come on lets be real...take another look at that guy, he's not even human, he's a chimp! Hell, I spotted that in two seconds after they showed him on TV! That Chimps arms hang below his knee's and his eyes are sunken way back in from straining his vision scoping the massive jungle floor in Africa! I was not fooled one bit, although I will admit they have taught him to speak words pretty good and more than likely he has a host of other tricks he performs, high up on a vine!

He is clever for being just a figurehead. I believe the religious sects, under the supreme leader manipulate him.

He is going to get along with obama just fine.