Harsh, stern, negative Preschool Teacher. This seems so inappropriate!?

I'm a student teacher for Head Start Federally Funded Preschool. We have 20 kids in the class who are age three and four. There are 15 four year old kids and 5 three year old kids in the class. The lead teacher usually uses a scolding, negative voice with the kids. If she's mad at a child for... show more I'm a student teacher for Head Start Federally Funded Preschool. We have 20 kids in the class who are age three and four. There are 15 four year old kids and 5 three year old kids in the class. The lead teacher usually uses a scolding, negative voice with the kids. If she's mad at a child for misbehaving, she'll use a very sharp, scolding voice and will really hammer on the kid and sometimes the children will put their heads down on their laps and will cry their eyes out. She is so mean to these kids! Everything I've read states that the rules are Positive Guidance and Positive Discipline!!! Can anyone offer me any advice on how to deal with my lead teacher? I want to help and learn, but I'm morally and ethically conflicted over the wrongs being committed in this classroom. HELP!!!!