Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

THIS IS A ? FOR BOYS WHAT COLOR HAIR DO YO YOU LIKE YOUR GIRL FRIEND TO HAVE?

LIKE WHAT COLOR HAIR WOULD YOU WANT HER TO HAVE? WI CHH ONE IS MORE ACTRACTIVE?

Favorite Answer

blonde or black or brunette

can i have best answer plz?

i'm assuming the straightening which you have been doing has been with a product containing sodium hydroxide. undesirable mojo between sodium hydroxide and somewhat a number of the chemicals generally present day in maximum domicile-use everlasting loss of existence kits. it is your subject. you could in lots of circumstances do one or the different - yet heavily, seek for suggestion from a specialist in the previous doing the two. additionally, once you place your hair up in a ponytail - this is alright to do... do merely not pull it tight. go away a loose ponytail placed on the nape of your neckline, not way up on precise. that could desire to help to boot. those are preventative measures. coping with hair it is already falling out is harder.... examine the product specs on the shampoo which you're using - you desire to locate one that has a natual PH point (or in certainty seem for shampoos and conditioners that say 'reconstructive' on them) use that. i'm additionally a large fan of 'ovation cellular scientific care' for my very own thinning hair. some could disagree and its not an eternal answer - yet does seem to stall breakage in my very own hair, and is a band-help until it may advance back out via itself. regrettably, that i be attentive to of, there are no rapid fixes for hair it is severely falling out different than for wigs and hats etc :( yet i'm hoping this has helped somewhat

Well I think red hair is hot.

But I also LOVE blondes and brunetts!!

Sorry I couldn't be more help but it isn't hair color that makes a girl attractive. I've seen amazingly beautiful girls with all colors of hair.

has for me i like all types of hair colors and hair styles because womens always do look actrative that's my opinion