What to wear to a JROTC Military Ball?

I am going to the ball with my boyfriend. He is in JROTC so he is wearing his uniform(which is a deep green color) and i have 2 dresses, I have a long black dress with gems at the top and i also have a long sparkly yellow dress. My question is.. which color do you think i should wear...black or yellow?

thanks!!

Best Answer

Yellow is more for the day and I assume this is a night occasion and the right apparel would probably be to go all glitzy and formal. However, which ever one your heart desires is probably the one you should go for. And you should go for the black also because that, along with red, are the colors in which we consider all "sexy" like and officially the appropriate color. And also, try going for real gold for you're exesive accessories - preferably bangles or for example, silver or gold shoes or something to make it not be so simple, in fact more complex and try going for something that fills it and completes the outfit, yet still you're style.. or if by any chance you wear the yellow dress at least minute or something, wear gold shoes or turquoise accesories or whatever. Hope I Helped! And Best of Luck!

XOXO,

-Ms. Cosmetics

Source(s): Style Expert! And may I recommend using Polyvore.com as you're primary source and as you're main guide. <33

well the yellow will stan out a lot, which is nice as long as its a lovely dress!!!!!!! if its not stick to black anyway, you shoudl just wear the yellow, the new fashion rules are color only

The yellow seems nice, but you can't go wrong with black. this would be easier with a picture of the dresses. I would go with the yellow, it sounds prettier.

I'd go with black unless you are a packers fan. Black never fails.

Black would never fail, that's what I'd go with(:

black :)