Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

POLL : OLD DISNEY VS NEW DISNEY?

Old Disney;

Mickey Mouse

Cinderella

Aladdin

Sleeping beauty

Snow white

Winnie the pooh etc.

Vs.

New Disney;

Hannah Montanna

High School Musical

Suite life of zack and cody

Thats so Raven etc.

• .
    Best Answer

Old Disney!! Old Nick Old cartoon-network

!!!!!!!

I wish they would all to back.

But that so raven was good.

OLD DISNEY... that's not even a question. old Disney is WAY better than this new crap nowadays. the only good thing about new Disney is that they paired up with Pixar and have made these really cool films (Wall-E, Up, Cars, etc.). but that's about it. the shows they have on Disney channel are so stupid. High School Musical is probably the gayest movie i've ever seen in my life (a complete waste of an hour and a half in my life). high school is nothing like that, get real.

i miss the old days... 90's were the best.

:(

I think there should be 3 categories:

Old Disney (Mickey mouse, Cinderella, Whinie the Pooh, etc.)

Golden Disney (Little Mermaid,Beauty and the Beast, Lion King [Aladdin, too, in this category, though it isn't even half as good as the other three.])

And New Disney (Everything after Lion King)

And I'd pick Golden Disney as number 1, Old Disney as number 2, and New Disney as number 3.

Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and Lion King are masterpieces. I can't imagine that there will ever be any other animated films as fine as these 3.

Did you know that Beauty and the Beast was the only animated film ever to be nominated for "Best Picture"? It was beat by "Silence of the Lambs". Weird, huh?

• Milly

Old Disney

Old Disney

A mix of both. The old disney seems really immature now, but I still like it. I like the new disney because it has real actors and not animations all the time. But the actresses are also really immature.

Old Disney..don't forget Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs

• The old Disney was original and classic! Obviously it was WAY more popular! The old disney changed like tv movies for kids! Although the new one has good shows! haha

Old Disney for sure

Old Disney is better, but I prefer to watch the new Disney movies.

But, if you're comparing old Disney MOVIES to new TV SHOWS, then old Disney.

• bring on the Old Disney!!!!!!!!!

Mickey Mouse

Cinderella

Aladdin

Sleeping beauty

Snow white

Winnie the pooh