Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Should convicted knife & gun criminals be tattooed "I hate the Taliban" and dropped into Helmand province?

- someplace a long way from our brave soldiers - The convicts could take their weapons with them. Dont you think it would make excellent reality TV !!

Best Answer

Gordon you bastard! you stole my idea!

He is right about it being a 'Lost City'. It was once a thriving city with a steelworks, coal mines, Michelin had a factory there, Wedgwood's, Minton, Doulton and Twyfords were all thriving pottery factories. All sadly closed as we buy cheaper abroad and put our own people out of work. The once proud, tough and very friendly people are depressed, obese and many are living on benefits on the poverty line. I was born in Stoke-on-Trent and spent the first 29 years of my life there, I still visit family but no way would I go back and live there. The whole place is just Depressed physically and mentally, they have had a very very rough deal there. Helmand it is not.

What's a knife or gun criminal? A knife or gun that doesn't pay their taxes?

How about we dispense with the 'knife crime' and 'gun crime' buzzwords and stick to 'Violent Crime'. Weapon (whatever that may be) or no weapon.

It's not knives or even guns that we're troubled with. We all have knives in our own home and many of us also have one in our pockets. Some of us may even own firearms. What we are troubled with is violence.

Maybe you should focus on what the crime is before deciding what the punishment should be Mr. Brown.

• C Man

I guarantee you that there are prisons all over the US filled with offenders who would love to take you up on that. And they would probably wipe out the Taliban way faster than the official troops would.

Yep, and to add to the list of others who should be dropped with them: child molesters, rapists, & wife (or husband) abusers.

I think that is what reality tv should be, not the crap they have on now.

Source(s): Just my opinion, folks.

That would probably be the best thing Gordon Brown has ever though of.. Oh wait, last time i answered your question, you said you were actually Brown, so its the best thing you ever came up with :)

& I would pay money to see that.

Have we been watching Battle Royale?

depends on whether they killed anybody, and if they're really sorry, if so don't drop, if they're evil and cold, like Mr Gordon Brown (joke), yes.

that would be hilarious but you cant forget the rapists, pedophiles, and the child abusers, and murderers

Brilliant idea. Can we send child abusers there too??

What a good idea......could I be the one doing the tattooing....I'd be really good at it..