Fatty Liver Normal Enzymes..?

I was told I had a fatty liver years ago after having elevated liver enzymes and an ultrasound. I lost weight and the enyzmes normalized, since then over the last 7-8 years I have gained weight a couple of times and the enyzmes went up and then back down when I lost the weight again. I recently had a ton of... show more I was told I had a fatty liver years ago after having elevated liver enzymes and an ultrasound. I lost weight and the enyzmes normalized, since then over the last 7-8 years I have gained weight a couple of times and the enyzmes went up and then back down when I lost the weight again. I recently had a ton of bloodwork done and everything came back normal (markers, enyzmes, scarring tests, etc). I also had an mri(contrast) done however and the dr. said I still have some fat in the liver but its not a big deal. I was wondering if this ever goes away completely? A couple of my drs. basically have told me to just watch what I eat, keep my weight down like it is, limit alcohol intake and come for blood work each year to monitor the enzymes. Should this be something to worry about?
Update: Ya, I used to drink a lot on weekends back years ago but those days are over now. I basically just want to have a drink here or there and not have to stress about it. I think ALT was the one that used to come back around 100 but if I am under 195lbs (6 feet tall) then they are all normal levels.